Motorway Incident: The motorway assault case has left numerous spirits twisted, and others lamented. In any case, Punjab Police distinguished the guilty parties of the case after the DNA tests.
By the by, as of late, one of the principle guilty parties gave up himself before the police. He said that he has no contribution in the motorway assault case.As indicated by media subtleties, one of the two suspects, Waqar-ul-Hassan, gave up and denied all charges against him.
Allegedly, the charged, Waqar showed up at CIA police headquarters in Lahore Model Town. He gave up a day after the police distinguished him and his accessory, Abid Ali.In the interim, the relative of Waqar-ul-Hassan, Abbas is additionally associated with the case. Likely, the examination group will question him.
According to the administration, the cell phone information of suspects Abid Ali and Waqar-ul-Hassan was recuperated by means of geo-fencing. Plus, the police groups are constantly completing strikes to secure the criminals. Motorway Incident
As indicated by sources, a presume’s DNA test was at that point present in the Forensic Science Agency’s DNA bank, which coordinated with the examples taken from the assault casualty.
The suspect is purportedly a declared guilty party with a criminal record and is said to hail from Bahawalnagar.
He presently can’t seem to be captured.
IGP Punjab excuses reports of any suspect being captured
Monitor General of Police Punjab Inam Ghani had before excused reports that a suspect in the Lahore motorway assault case had been captured, naming them as wrong.
“News on the capture of a suspect on TV channels and web-based media are wrong,” said IGP Ghani, including that he would share any “achievement” for the situation with media as he was observing the examination himself.
“Such unverified news influences the case and is likewise deceptive for general society,” said Punjab’s top cop. He additionally said that photos of the lady and the suspect of the case being shared via online media were phony. Motorway Incident
The cop encouraged media not to run reports before affirming them and asked individuals to have trust in the police.
“We will before long capture the denounced and deal with them,” pledged IGP Ghani. Motorway Incident
Saying that bogus news ought not be spread with respect to the case and progressing examinations, Ghani explained that no ring has been found and no suspects have been captured. Besides, the casualty’s ATM card has not been utilized starting at yet. Motorway Incident
IG Punjab said that no DNA coordinate has occurred at this point and that the data would be disclosed if any advancement is made in such manner.
25 suspects with criminal record missing
During examination, it has risen that 25 suspects with criminal records are absent from Karol and connecting towns.
As per police, a hunt and clear activity is in progress in the 5km range close to the Eastern Bypass — where the horrendous episode occurred.
Then again, the police have taken DNA tests of 63 individuals from three towns — every one of whom are between the ages of 20 and 35 years.
Police contact assault casualty for articulation
Police reached the assault casualty to get her announcement on the issue. Notwithstanding, the lady’s family told the police that the lady was not in a condition to have her announcement recorded starting at yet.
SSP Zeeshan said that the lady’s announcement will be recorded when she can talk about the issue.
Geo-fencing of towns
Police on Friday had finished the geo-fencing of the towns encompassing the motorway inside a five-kilometer range where the occurrence occurred.
As per a report in The News, the burglars had taken Rs100,000 money and different resources of the casualty with them while escaping.
An exceptional examination group (SIT) had visited the wrongdoing scene on Friday and rebuilt the deplorable demonstration. Nonetheless, the specialists couldn’t locate any substantial hint prompting the offenders.
On Tuesday night, it was accounted for that two looters had purportedly assaulted a lady who was with her youngsters, on the motorway inside Gujjarpura police’s ward.
The lady, alongside her three youngsters, was heading to Gujranwala in her vehicle when she had to stop at the Gujjarpura segment of the motorway in the wake of running out of fuel, at around 1:30am.
She quickly called a family member and sent him her area. He asked her to likewise dial the Motorway Police helpline 130 from which she allegedly got no reaction.
Meanwhile, two looters apparently moved toward the vehicle, broke the window, and took the lady and her youngsters to the close by hedges where they purportedly assaulted her before the kids. They likewise grabbed her tote conveying Rs100,000 in real money, one arm band, vehicle enlistment papers, and three ATM cards.