What is On-Page Optimization?
On-page optimization is the tunning of your machinery to work more effectively than before.
On-page optimization related to website or blog fixing the error and using the unique ways to rank your website in Google is on-page optimization of your website.
What is Content?
Content means not only containing text for your article. it’s also contain
These all are the part of the content and when a professional writer starts writing content and having these all things can have the chances to rank their content than others.
What is Keywords?
Content with Keywords and Synonyms
Almost use Keywords density 3 to 5% in the Content. because it’s a professional numbering of keyword density.
How to Check Keyword Density?
There is a lot of keyword market tool. but I will tell you keyword which will make you check your keyword density
Go to: Keyword Density Tool
It will ask you to log in and then you can check your plane text keyword density and it will help you to be not warned by Google as Black Hat SEO.
SEO Other Article:
- 4 The realistic way to Make Money Online
- Xiaomi Note 10 Pro | 108 Mega Pixel Penta Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro – Review & Specifications
- On-Page Optimization: What should be the length of Content for SEO? part 22
- On-Page Optimization: How to write content With Keywords and Synonyms? part 21
- On-Page Optimization: Shortlisted Keyword when creating a Website Content part 20